Caroline Garnham is a published author, a frequent conference speaker and truly passionate about delivering Wealth Protection for her clients.
She has decades of experience and the following achievements:
- Pioneer of Privacy Protection and Family Governance for 20 years
- Founder of the Executive Entity Act which became law in 2011 in the Bahamas
- Former Head of City law firm Simmons & Simmons Private Client department for 15 years
- Fellow of the Chartered Institute of Taxation
- Top 5 private client lawyer as awarded by The Lawyer
- Contributor for the Financial Times for 12 years on tax and trusts
She enjoys classical music and singing, good food and wine, and a laugh in the company of her friends and family.