She has the following achievements:
- Pioneer in Non-Dom planning in the UK
- Former Head of City law firm Simmons & Simmons Private Client department for 15 years
- Contributed as a draftsperson to legislation in Bahamas which became law in 2011
- Fellow of the Chartered Institute of Taxation
- Contributor to the FT Weekend on Tax and Trusts for 12 years
- Author of two books - 'When you are Super-Rich, who can you trust' and 'Winning Business from Private Clients'
She enjoys classical music and singing, good food and wine, and a laugh in the company of her friends and family.