Our founder, Caroline Garnham, has the following qualifications:
- Fellow of the Chartered Institute of Taxation
- Former Head of Simmons & Simmons Private Client department for 15 years
- Top 5 private client lawyer as awarded by The Lawyer in 2011
- Pioneer of Privacy Protection and Family Governance for 20 years
- Founder of the Executive Entity Act 2011 which became law in the Bahamas
- Contributor for the Financial Times for 12 years on tax and trusts.
She enjoys good food, good wine and a good laugh in the company of her friends and family.