Caroline Garnham is a published author, a frequent conference speaker and truly passionate about her work.
She has decades of experience and the following achievements:
- Contributor to the Financial Times on Tax and Trusts for 12 years
- Pioneer in Non-Dom planning in the UK
- Created an area of law we today know as Family Governance
- Created Legislation which became law in 2011 - The Executive Entity Act in the Bahamas
- Former Head of City law firm Simmons & Simmons Private Client department for 15 years
- Fellow of the Chartered Institute of Taxation
- Top 5 private client lawyer as awarded by The Lawyer
- Author of two books - 'When you are Super-Rich, who can you trust' and 'Winning Business from Private Clients'
She enjoys classical music and singing, good food and wine, and a laugh in the company of her friends and family.